Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Essie She's Picture Perfect

After seeing beautiful swatches of Essie She's Picture Perfect, I knew that I needed this polish. I already own Essie Nice is Nice & Lilacism, which are both light purple/lilac colors, but I think She's Picture Perfect is different. It has a light pink shimmer going through it, and it almost looks like a cornflower blue in some lights. It makes me think this is a summer version of Chanel Paradoxal :) Very special ! Moreover, the formula is great. I used 3 coats here, but I think you can get away with 2 if you are careful.

 I did my best to try and capture the shimmer on camera...
I highly suggest checking this one out !
PS: I am on Pinterest now under the username Tashy56 if you would like to follow me !
I used Mavala Protective Base Coat & Essie Good to Go Top Coat.

7 comments:

  1. these kind of colors look so perfectly good on you than I´m quite jealous LOL
    The shimmer it´s so lovely...I NEED it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Julie. This passes my "Want List" and goes straight to my "NEED LIST". Shouty capitals are necessary there. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely adore this color! Looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this one! Looks great on you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i just posted about nice is nice and i swear it's soo pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.