Monday, May 28, 2012

Joe Fresh Mint

I think I may have found the *perfect* mint green nail polish... and it's cheap! Joe Fresh Mint delivers little application issues- the first coat might be streaky but the color builds up once you get the to second layer. I find many mint polishes are yellow based, but this one is blue based so it is a lot more flattering (at least on me!). I also received numerous compliments when I wore this ;) I highly suggest it !
The funny thing is that I have had this polish for at least 2 years now, and I haven't tried it until now!
I used Mavala Protective Base Coat & Seche Vite Top Coat.

6 comments:

  1. That's really pretty, reminds me of Essie MCA. I'm also guilty of owning polishes ridiculous amount of months/years before actually wearing them for the first time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh! I love seeing Joe Fresh reviewed because I never know which color to pick up! I'd love to see more of them! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. How refreshing! Mint is one of the best non-pink nail colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm also guilty of owning polishes and not wearing them for a year +. I also find it crazy that as a Canadian nail blogger that I only own two Joe polishes. (Twilight and Mist) Thanks for this post, it reminded me to go buy some and this one is on my list! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like that mint a lot! It reminds me of JulieG Gelato in Venice, which is also an inexpensive polish!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.