Friday, May 11, 2012

Essie Coat Azure

I am still rummaging through my untrieds and found Essie Coat Azure (released with Spring 2011). This polish has a very nice formula- it is a little bit on the thicker side but you only need 2 coats to make it completely opaque. I also like the shimmer in this polish ! It makes it different from all my other cornflower blues & I think it  can work year round.



Let's see what other untrieds  I can find in my stash !
I used Mavala Protective Base Coat & Essie Good to Go Top Coat.

5 comments:

  1. It´s so pretty, Essie really know how to do beautiful blues! I love Lapis of Luxury, Smooth Sailing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so gorgeous! Why is this still in my untrieds?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your web looks absolutely gorgeous. I was thinking to follow each other. Tell me what you think :X

    Regards!

    FashionSpot.ro

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.