Thursday, April 26, 2012

OPI Guy Meets Gal-veston

I was lucky enough to have found OPI Guy meets Gal-veston on clearance recently, so of course I had to pick it up! This is from OPI's 2011 Texas Collection in which the "sorbet" was introduced to us. It's no secret that "sorbet" is just another word to describe a jelly finish, but I can live with that. The formula is sheer, so you really need several coats if you want the polish to be opaque. I also thinks it works best with a thick, shiny top coat like Seche Vite. I did about 4 coats here.

I really like the color; it's a beautiful coral, and the finish reminds me of Jolly Ranchers !
I used Mavala Protective Base Coat & Seche Vite Top Coat.

6 comments:

  1. Mmmmmm, that looks so juicy on you! :) Love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of my favorite colors. It's so bright... and like you said Jolly-rancher like! I love how you've captured the color here. I find the color difficult to photograph!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks absolutely beautiful on you, Tasha...thanks for reminding me to pull out my bottle and give it another whirl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I´m so glad you are back on blogger! This looks so juicy and colorful on you! You make me smile with the "sorbet" meaning ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  5. This one looks perfect on you! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.