Monday, April 23, 2012

Essence Choose Me

The weather here is less then desirable today, but I still can’t wait to try on so many new, fun nail polishes for the summer months. I was happy to find out that Pharmaprix (aka Shopper’s Drug Mart) now carries Essence cosmetics here in Canada so I picked up Choose Me. This polish is supposed to be a dupe for Zoya Charla & OPI Catch me in Your Net. The nail polish bottle is tiny but it only retails for $1,49. I don’t mind this at all since it takes forever & ever to finish a regular sized bottle of polish.
Anyway, this is 3 coats. They all went on smoothly !
I love the mermaid-esque look of it !
I used Mavala Protective Base Coat & Essie Good to Go Top Coat.

5 comments:

  1. That's so lovely on you! I really need to try out my bottle soon. :) $1.49 CDN ($0.99 USD here) isn't too bad, especially considering how many of us will actually use an entire bottle of polish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tasha--- I'm not sure a polish can get more exciting! What a beautiful mermaid color :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.