Thursday, April 19, 2012

Chanel June & Essie Shine of the Times

Hi everybody!
I have been on a hiatus for a little while since I was busy with a few projects during the last month. I had the opportunity to travel to the Yucatan area of Mexico I where wore my favourite nail polish of the moment: Chanel June. The colour really came out once I got a tan. I re-swatched the nail polish once I came home to take better pictures of it. I used 4 very thin coats, but you could easily get away with 3 thicker ones. I decided to add Essie Shine of the Times as an accent nail. I was really curious to see how these two would look layered together !
As for the colour, I really love it. It reminds me of Tiger Tail ice cream. It's bright but soft at the same time. I have not seen anything like it, but I am sure dupes are being made as you read this. No regrets here though !



Quick picutre of me in Isla Mujeres!

Hasta Luego for now ;) 
I used Mavala Protective Base Coat & Essie Good to Go Top Coat.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Tasha, I'm glad to see you're back! I love the colorful picture you in of Isla Mujeres :)

    Also, Chanel June looks really lovely on you--- I think you have the perfect skin tone to wear such a pretty peach.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Tasha! Welcome back and sure hope you had a fabulous time! What a great shade to wear while on vacation there, and the accent nail works! Great combo and looks so good with your tan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to see you back. :)

    I think June looks lovely on you and I'm definitely going to pick this up next month, whether I get tanner by then or not!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The shine on your nails is amazing! What top coat do you use?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Vida,
      I used Essie Good to Go as my top coat here.

      Delete
  5. Aw, now you got me lemming June. It's lovely on you :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.