Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day Mani !

Happy Valentine's Day everyone :)
I wanted to do some nail art but glitter is just so much easier. I layered Wet n Wild Prancer over one of my favorite reds, Essie Limited Addiction. I believe Prancer was a limited edition release from last year, but you may still be able to find Limited Addiction. I think the tone on tone is very pretty and festive !

No matter what you are doing today, waiting for a surprise, going out with that someone special or staying in, I hope that you enjoy the day ;)
I used Essie Protein Base Coat & Essie Good to Go Top Coat.

4 comments:

  1. Very beautiful, perfect for Valentine's day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your total look reminded me of my Kleancolor Red Hot,which is my favorite red ever!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.