Monday, February 6, 2012

Essie Nice is Nice

I know we are in the middle of winter, but I felt like putting on something light & breezy on my nails! Essie's Nice is Nice, from the 2011 Spring Collection, fit the bill. I wouldn't say this polish applies like butter; you need to be patient and wait in between coats. So, since the formula requires it, I used 3 thin coats to acheive complete opacity. Now the only problem is that I can't decide which one I like better: Nice is Nice or Lilacism (another fav) !

I think lilac polishes are pretty in the midst of winter, don't you :) ?
I used Essie Protein Base Coat and Essie Good to Go Top Coat.

3 comments:

  1. Nice is Nice is SO nice :) I really like this. It's just the perfect lilac shade (at least for me but I haven't tried Lilacism but really want to :) It looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is VERY pretty in winter. I love wearing seasonally "unexpected" polishes. ;) I can't believe that I have owned this polish for 7 months and haven't worn it yet ... that needs to be remedied ASAP.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this. It's frosty without the terrible brushstrokes :D This would be soooooo great under one of Lynn's many creations too!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.