Tuesday, January 10, 2012

OPI Teas-y Does It

Teasy-does It was part of the 2010 Burlesque collection. I was dying to get my hands on this polish but was disappointed once I received it. It was thick and looked more like a deep, brown burgundy rather than a black with sharp red flecks. I tossed it aside, but I decided to give it a second shot this year. I think it is a pretty polish, but I am not head over heels with it. It is still thick and looks brown. I wish the red would shine through more !



I am sad to say, I wouldn't recommend this.
I used Essie Protein Base Coat & Essie Good to Go Top Coat.

7 comments:

  1. i was excited to try this as well and it disappointed me. my wish is the same as yours, for the red to show up more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your new header! Very stylish :) I don't have Tease-y does It but it looks good in the photos though, too bad it didn't live up to your expectations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh, I so agree! That's how I feel about China Glaze "Lubo Heels" you just can't see the red glitter :/ so disappointing for a polish that has so much potential! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'e always liked this one in photos and have it on my wishlist, too bad if it's not that nice irl

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have this and NEVER wore it!!! It is so pretty!! I need to grab that sucker and put it on!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks FABULOUS on ur nails though!!! I have it at home so will have to try it out...

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.