Wednesday, January 18, 2012

NARS Luster Blush

I can’t think of the last time I did a post on make-up, but I love this product so much that I need to showcase it here. I never would have tried if it wasn't for the lovely ladies on MakeUpAlley who recommended it after I asked how I could replicate one of Candice Swanepoel’s make up looks (you know that gorgeous Victoria's Secret model!). NARS Luster is deceiving because it looks like nothing in the pan, but, trust me, it is so beautiful on!

This blush almost works as a bronzer. My skin is very fair in the winter and Luster brings a warm glow to my face. It has somewhat of a sheen so it isn't completely matte.Unfortunately, I haven’t figured out how to master swatch pics of blush…


I apply to my cheekbones with a MAC 187 brush and lightly brush my temples, chin and nose with whatever is left on the brush. For reference, I have light cool toned skin, but I think this is a product that can work on many people, so I recommend that everyone checks it out !

4 comments:

  1. This blush has been on my wishlist for quite sometime now. I truly need it. :) Great post and from the swatch it looks nice on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I didn't have 7 bronzers already I'd be all over this :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I love the look of luster--- it seems like it would really give that sunny glow without a bronzer :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like to wish you, first of all, the greatest year, since so many of your dreams are about to come true and I truly wish you the best, eventhough I do not know you in person; but I guess that when a person decides to share a bit of her life with total strangers, and those on the other side decide to follow those flashes willingly, effortlessly and eagerly we kind of become friends. I´m from Portugal, I do not post very often but I follow your blog daily, anticipating with excitment what the news are going to be this time, never disappointing and always revigorated and inspired. Secondly I’d like to thank you for letting a door open for us, so that we could appreciate the way you’ve evolved into someone so inspiring, so creative, so meticulous, so spontaneous, but above all, so genuinely true to yourself. Thank you, for I have also grown with you. I’ll keep on coming here, visiting you, hoping that if you come to my country one day, I’ll have the pleasure of welcoming you personally, opening then the doors of my house to you and hoping that you’ll feel at ease, just like I do, everytime I come to your blog. Cheers to you doll! Keep on being very Happy! I'd love if you visited my blog!

    http://cottoncandy-peaches.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.