Monday, January 16, 2012

Essie Cocktail Bling + Accent Nail !

If you know me, you know I love light blues so I had to get Essie Cocktail Bling. This polish is part of the Essie 2011 Winter Collection by the same named after this polish. I can’t gush about the application on this one, the two first coats go on streaky, but it if fully opaque by the third coat. It think it is worth it for this unsual color; it’s more like a cross between a grey & a light blue. Making it appropriate for the winter months (as opposed to pastel blues) !

I decided to add an accent nail using Essie’s As Gold as it Gets (previously reviewed here) to add a little Glam J  I think I like this combo !

5 comments:

  1. I couldn't pass on this polish either, though I have yet to swatch or wear it yet. Love the shimmer on the accent nail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a beautiful color!!!! You just created another lemming for me!!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I do, as well. The more I see this polish featured, the more I want it. Must get it. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely color! and with the combo you created looks ever better. I´m also pale and love baby blue. Do you have twitter too?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Julie ! Right now I don't have twitter. Maybe sometime in the future :)

      Delete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.