Monday, November 21, 2011

Inglot 204 over OPI Russian Navy

It snowed in Montreal this week so we know Christmas is just around the corner and I am already buying gifts! I picked up Inglot 204 for as a gift for a friend who loves flakies. I am not the biggest flakie lover (I hardly ever used my bottle of Sally Hansen Hidden Treasure) but I loved the concept of a blue flakie so I bought myself a bottle as well. This is 2 coats over OPI Russian Navy.
The only downfall with this polish is the small size. As most polishes are 0.05 oz, this one is tiny at only 0.35. Inglot charges the same price for both. I guess they can get away with it since flakie polishes are hard to find. That is it for today, I hope you are all taking advantage of the great sales this weekend :)
I use Mavala Protective base coat and Seche Vite top coat.

5 comments:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.