Saturday, July 30, 2011

Chanel Nouvelle Vague

Happy Saturday!
Thursday was my birthday so I decided to wear my favorite nail polish: Chanel Nouvelle Vague. I have been obsessed with turquoise and light blue from a very young age and this polish captures my favorite color perfectly. I love the light breezy feel of it and the slight shimmer that keeps it from being flat. My hubby purchased this nail polish along with other Chanel items for my birthday last year when we were in the Mexico City airport which makes it even more special! I use this polish sparingly because I love it so much and know that my chances of getting another bottle are slim. Nouvelle Vague applies somewhat streaky, but levels itself out after 3 coats.
This picture shows of the shimmer:
Now I know many dupes have been called out, including China Glaze's For Audrey (which I reviewed below), but I have not been able to find a 100% dupe. My next post will be dedicated to all potential Nouvelle Vague dupes so stay tuned ;)

I used Mavala Protective Base Coat and Mavala Colorfix Top Coat.

6 comments:

  1. Sooo jealous! I love this polish- wish I discovered it when it was easier to get!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely color!! I have never seen it here in stores

    ReplyDelete
  3. A year later, and I still LOVE this shade! I wore it as a pedi all last Summer and even to this day, this colour brings me right back to the beach! Looks absolutely stunning on you, Tasha and by the way....HAPPY (BELATED) BIRTHDAY!!!! I'm so sorry I forgot to wish you on the day itself, but joy, great health & prosperity to you!!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still remember your post about getting this one, how lucky! It's such a great color, I missed out on and couldn't regret more...

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.