Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Essie Lollipop

Happy Tuesday readers!

I felt like I needed to put my pastels and light colors aside for a little while, so I pulled out Essie Lollipop. This has been in my stash for quite a while now, and I have not used it yet. It has been raining around here, so what better way to lighten up a rainy day then with a bright red jelly polish? This is 2 coats and it went on flawlessly.

I filed my nails down because I think a hot color looks better on nubbins. Cute, right?

I used Rimmel Strenghtening Base Coat and Posche Top Coat.

7 comments:

  1. so cute! :)
    and what the heck is going on with this weather!!? rain every single day, it's so annoying!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!!! I have this one, but haven't used it in a really long time! Might need to get it out and use it one of these days! So pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderfully bright! I just love this, I don't think I have anything similar. looks great on short nails

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the squishy jelly candy apple red =) And yay for short nails!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great color!
    im following your blog now will be happy you follow back
    http://findingbeautyland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.