Thursday, February 17, 2011

Milani Dress Maker: Take Two

Good Morning everyone :)

Today I have Milani Dress Maker... for a second time. I needed to re-post this because the first time I gave it a sort of bad review. I can not lie: the formula is not great on this polish. It takes at least 3 or 4 impeccably applied coats and, on me, it was still streaky. I said in my last review that it "dented" even 2 days after application; but that was the Revlon Extra Life Top Coat I was trying out that week. Here I used Seche Vite and it looks so much better! It covers up the streaks and does not dent at all.

Anywho, enjoy the pics ;) This color is gorgeous!


6 comments:

  1. What a nice jade color! The top coat really does make it look very glossy =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this one looks a lot like Sinful colors mint apple

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love this color! It is gorgeous!!! Wish I had it! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's beautiful, really makes me want it

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is beautiful colour. I think I don't have anything similar in my collection yet.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.